Easy Banana Pancakes
- Bakers Jelly Mi
- 1 ltr Water
Directions to Prepare
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 ¼ cup)
Directions for Preparation
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients and combine them well to form a rich mixture.
- Add eggs into the milk along with olive oil and mashed bananas. Mix them good.
- Slowly add the first bowl into the mix continuously to avoid form lumps. Once combined, stop whisking.
- Over a medium heated pan, pour a serving and flip once the top starts to bubble up. Repeat until all pancakes are made.
- Serve with banana slices and maple syrup.