- Bakers Jelly Mi
- 1 ltr Water
Directions to Prepare
- 6 tbsp chozen choco spread, 1 1/4 cups dosa batter, 12 tbsp grated processed cheese, 2 tbsp melted butter
Directions for Preparation
Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), sprinkle a little water and wipe it off gently using a muslin cloth.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter on it and spread it in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7”) diameter thin circle.
- Smear 1 tsp butter over it and along the edges and cook on medium flame till the dosa turns light brown in colour.
- Spread 1 tbsp of the chozen choco spread and sprinkle 1 tbsp dark chocolate and 2 tbsp cheese evenly over it. Cook it on a medium flame for 1 minute or till the cheese melts.
- Fold the dosa from two opposite sides overlapping each other.