Chocolate Banana Grilled Sandwich
- Bakers Jelly Mi
- 1 ltr Water
Directions to Prepare
- 2 tbsp chozen choco spread, 1/2 cup bananas slices, 4 bread slices, 2 tsp butter for spreading, 1 tsp butter for brushing
Directions for Preparation
- Place 2 bread slices on a clean, dry surface and spread ½ tsp of butter on each bread slice. Then spread ½ tbsp of chozen spread evenly on each bread slice. Place ¼ cup of banana slices evenly over 1 buttered-chozen spread side.
- Sandwich it with another buttered-chozen choco spread side facing downwards and press it lightly.
- Brush ½ tsp of butter on top of the bread and grill in a greased pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Cut each sandwich diagonally into 2 equal pieces. Repeat steps 1 to 5 to make 1 more sandwich. Serve immediately.