- Bakers Jelly Mi
- 1 ltr Water
Directions to Prepare
- 1/2 cup crushed chozen corn flakes, 1/2 cup soft butter, 1/2 cup castor sugar, 1 cup plain flour (maida), 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat the oven at 180°c(360°f), Put the butter in a deep bowl and beat well using a wooden spoon till smooth and creamy, Add the castor sugar and mix well.
- Add the plain flour, baking powder, lemon juice and vanilla essence and knead using your hands into a smooth dough, Divide the dough into 15 equal portions and roll each portion into a flat round cookie.
- Roll each cookie in the cornflakes and press it well, till they are coated with cornflakes on both the sides, Place the cookies in a baking tray at enough distance and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely, Serve or store it in an air-tight container.