Chocolate Covered Banana Cake
- Bakers Jelly Mi
- 1 ltr Water
Directions to Prepare
- Ingredients 1½ cup butter, melted 1 cup sugar 4 over-ripe bananas, peeled and mashed 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp baking powder ½ tsp kosher salt 1½ cup all-purpose flour Chozen chocolate spread.
Directions for Preparation
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour a 9-inch round baking pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the melted butter, sugar and bananas. Add the vanilla extract, baking powderand salt and stir well to combine. Add the flour and stir until incorporated. Pour into the baking pan, tappinggently to even out.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, until a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in thepan, before loosening the edges and turning out onto a cooling rack. Let cool.
- Spoon the Chozen chocolate spread onto the cake, and use an offset spatula or the back of a spoon to gently spread out over thetop.
- Dust with sprinkles, if desired.